This weekend ( well only sunday ) i spent attacking the drivers floor , first i tried removing the rear pocket as best i could , but then gave up and cut it out ! , it is repairable .. but might look to see how much they are…
I have cut away nearly all the rot now from around the rear subframe mount point , so that will need rebuilding , as well as part of the lower bulkhead at the front before the new floor can go in.
Allot of prep work for this, braced the car up , but is looking good.. just allot of hard work , and this is a major part of the puzzle in progress
as a side note i have created a video as well , not sure if people like :